POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Noria revisited : Re: Noria revisited Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:24:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Noria revisited
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 13 Jul 2010 07:11:14
Message: <4c3c49d2$1@news.povray.org>
Wow, great detail, textures, and lighting!

Signing in hieroglyphs is a nice touch, although as far as I know
the surrounding cartouche is reserved for gods and royalty ;)

And text placed in the left corner could be written right to left so
the symbols face the central observer (I think it's done so, e.g., on
doorways). But I'm no expert, just read one too many strange books.